"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my Gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength as is not known among men."

-D&C 24:12

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Greetings from Portugal!!!

Hello!
How is everyone?
  This week has been pretty good. Lagos is Lagos, nothing much has changed. Except Sister Echeverria is gone back home now! I'm getting a new companion today, and she's from Cape Verde, so I will probably not be speaking english for a while!
   This week was full of tiny miracles! We had some really good lessons with one of our investigators, Eliseu, this week. He got a better grasp on things, but he's still struggling. We also had good lessons with our other investigator, Jinilda, this week! She's awesome! She even went to church and liked it!
  Also, the Casal (senior couple) in Lagos are leaving! We got so sad. Now we have a different branch president, and only us, one pair of sisters!
  I also found out the district president (like a stake president, but for the district) is from Venezuela!!!! He told me where I can find harina Pan to make some arepas (a venezuelan food)!!!! I got SO HAPPY!
 Who's excited for general conference this week? I totally am!
  Bezinhos!
Sister Mancuso





Selfies at Ponte de Piedade (A city close to Lagos)



                                         
 A beautiful view of the sea at Ponte de Piedade

1 comment:

  1. Te amo. Recibe en un gran abrazo todo mi amor y mi petición al Altísimo por miles de bendiciones para ti, tus compañeros y tu trabajo misionero.

    ReplyDelete