"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my Gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength as is not known among men."

-D&C 24:12

Monday, February 9, 2015

 7 MONTHS! I´VE BEEN ON MY MISSION AND AWAY FROM ALL OF YOU FOR 7 MONTHS! I haven´t talked to most of my relatives for 7 months! Or friends! Barely anybody for that matter... Except the whole of Portugal!
   I love the pics you sent with PJ. BTW, mom, my comp and all the elders thought that you were my sister when i showed them your picture. So, yes, it still happens after all these years!
  I´m feeling much better than i was a week ago. being sick on the mission STINKS. Because then i have to stay in and not work which i secretly like but then i feel so lazy and i hate that but im sick and it´s like 40 degrees outside so there´s no way i´m leaving the house! I stayed in on P-Day except for emails and compras and a little restaurant we go to called chocolate chocolate... :) Waffles covered in 3 types of chocolate with ice cream! It´s really good! We decided i was well enough to work on tuesday so we went out, and on wednesday we went out but i had to come back because it was really cold and freezing. We worked the rest of the week until Saturday when I had a little relapse and almost died (not really) but we had to stay in the whole day. I think now i´m totally ok to go out and work and i´m happy because when i have more time to work i have less time to get trunky! Yeah we made ourselves trunky by talking about our favorite books and movies and it was terrible. But, hey, I only have 11 more months!
  Other news...
  This week has been a week filled with finding. We´ve been knocking doors, talking to everyone, you know, the usual. I am so happy i finally have a raincoat (because the sisters in Portimao brought mine back) and oh did you know i´m broken like 4 umbrellas in the last month? YEAH! Because of the wind. It´s awesome... But, yeah, nothing new in the way of investigators. We have come to a little bit of a standstill, but i have faith and hope that it will get better!
     Today we have plans to visit the old city in Coimbra (aka harry potter university). OH speaking of!!!! We were doing contacts one day this week and we see 2 guys from afar that look like elders and we were like "elders????" and they ended up being 2 students with capes who walked up TO US and tried selling us these postcards but I had no money. They thought we were foreign exchange students, but we told them who we were and then they were like "oh fixe!" and they gave us postcards anyway because they thought it was really cool that we were American! So that´s my my funny story of the week...
I love you SSSSOOOOOO MUCH! I hope everything is doing great over there and i love you and miss you and you all are the best family ever!






No comments:

Post a Comment