"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my Gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength as is not known among men."

-D&C 24:12

Monday, September 7, 2015

Faro- City of Miracles

Bom Dia pessoal! Tudo bem?
  How are all of you today????? So this week was really amazing! Me and Sister McChesney have been working hard and talking to EVERYONE about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ! I lost count of how many times I felt the spirit during contacting (talking to people on the street) this week. It´s amazing how much the Lord guides us to talk to certain people who really need it.
  One other thing we did this week was... MISSION COUNSEL!!!! I. Love. Mission counsel. It´s incredible. This time we went to Lisbon on wednesday night. A 3 hour train ride with the Elders. Sigh. It was a long train ride, but it was good. Our Elders are so funny and so different, that their companionship totally works! Me and Elder Braga are the ones that stayed here in Faro this transfer, and Sister McChesney and Elder Fish got here this transfer. We all sdecided that this transfer is gonna be the best on yet! 
  And honestly, that´s the way we have to start our transfers. It´s so important to exercize our faith and really start off the transfer right. I´m so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve a mission here in Faro and I love you all so much THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

Com amor,
Sister Mancuso

No comments:

Post a Comment