"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my Gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength as is not known among men."

-D&C 24:12

Monday, September 21, 2015

Miracles, Miracles, MIRACLES

So the BIGGEST miracle happened this week!

We were all in the chapel one day and a man´s car broke down right in front of the chapel. He asked if the Elders (who JUST happened to get a car this week!) could give him a jump on his battery. The car was still not working, so we decided to show him the chapel. Then we all got to talking, and this man we just met said that he grew up in Venezuela. As with ANYONE who mentions Venezuela, I said "My mom is from Venezuela!" Then he looked at my name tag and said, "I can´t believe it. I can´t believe it! I know who you are!" 

Silence. I was really confused.... Then he said "You´re grandpa is Fidel Castillo, isn´t he?" and it was even more bizarre! I responded YES, and he started naming everyone in my family! Turns out he´s a family friend of my mom´s!!!!! I FREAKED OUT! It was so cool and unbelievable and I couldn´t believe it! I still can´t. All the way in the Algarve, there is someone who knows my family in Venezuela! But I know that that wasn´t coincidence and I know that the Lord has a plan for this man! His name is Carlos Figencoli (don´t know if that´s how you spell it) correction: Carl Fingenschou. But really, it was incredible. It strengthened my testimony that the Lord really does put us in the right place at the right time. 

I love you all! Have a great week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment