"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my Gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength as is not known among men."

-D&C 24:12

Monday, October 12, 2015

Faro, Faro, Faro....AND FARO!

This is gonna be my 4th transfer in Faro! I´ll be staying here and i´ll be serving with Sister Harper- we were together in the MTC!

It´s gonna be an AMAZING TRANSFER!

  I´m super excited to see what this transfer will bring! Well, one thing´s for sure- it´ll bring lots of miracles. It´s what I live for here on the mission! Everyday things and people that God puts in our path to show how much He loves us and how much He loves the people we meet. We met this man this week named João. João works for the Portuguese Red Cross and we met him on the street one morning. He said that the day before, he was feeling kinda depressed and wanted to feel free of whatever it was he was feeling- then he ran into us. Me and Sister McChesney both felt that we have to do everything we can to help him. We had a lesson with him and it was so amazing and spiritual. I felt in that moment the power that we as missionaries hold- we hold the salvation of God´s children in our hands, and that´s something that should be treated with a lot of care and love.

  We went to Lisbon this past week with the Elders to our mission counsel- it was awesome! I always love Lisbon, and this time we went by car, so it was way awesomer! We had to leave at about 6:30 in the morning, but we got there in time to have a super amazing meeting. 

  Hope everyone has an amazing week and sorry that my letters are kinda short- I promise to write a longer one next week!

Com amor,
Sister Mancuso


No comments:

Post a Comment