"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my Gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength as is not known among men."

-D&C 24:12

Monday, October 5, 2015

#GeneralConnferenceWeekend

Oh, yeah.

That´s right. 

Only happens twice a year.

GENERAL CONFERENCE!

This is my 3rd GC on the mission, and it´s so funny. because everytime I watch it, I understand more and more. My first one- didn´t understand ANYTHING. My 2nd one- understood lots. My 3rd- I was surprised with how much I picked up! I understood everything and, of course, I was spiritually fortified. I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE! And even though I didn´t cry this time, I came pretty close a few times. But it´s all good. We had 2 investigators come and they both loved it and felt the spirit really strong.

And we also had a really good experience with one of the Elders´ investigators. His name is Regmi, and he´s from Nepal. He didn´t grow up with a christian background, and he´s been wondering exactly HOW it is we know. Well, on saturday night, he watched conference and later came up to us. He said "I felt it. I felt the fathomless depth." And touched his chest. HE FELT THE SPIRIT! It testified to him. It was a super amazing experience and that is why I love this gospel!

Well, that was the highlight of my week! Have a great week, everyone, and WRITE ME!

Love, Sister Mancuso

No comments:

Post a Comment