"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my Gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength as is not known among men."

-D&C 24:12

Monday, November 9, 2015

Be thou my vision

Olá gente! Tudo bem????

This week was really... hectic. Som much happened. Where to start?

Me and Sister Harper stayed in Faro last P-day. It was super downcast and the sky was threatening rain and we were in the downtown pretty part of the city.

And then it actually did rain and we had to find shelter... So we found refuge in this place called Bolo de Caco, which is a really yummy sandwich originally from Madeira. I LOVE BOLO DE CACO!

On tuesday night, we went to Lisbon with the elders for mission counsel which was held on wednesday. The whole 3 hours was just listening to Christmas music. So much Christmas music! But mission counsel was so spiritual. I learned so much. Everytime I go I just feel so happy and i´m reminded of how amazing the mission is. The mission is so short and the time so precious that it´s so important to really take advantage of every second here! And especially here in Portugal...

Today we went to Portimão again. Man, I just love going there! We visited a beach called Praia dos Três Irmãos. GORGEOUS. Giant rock formations and no one was there and the weather was perfect because there was a sea-salty breeze that you can only smell in Portugal. The sun was out and we could hear the seagulls and the waves lapping in and out... And I just thought, "Wow. I´m in Portugal today, and there´s no other place i´d rather be right now."

I LOVE PORTUGAL! Have a great week, everyone!

love,

Sister Mancuso

                                                               Praia dos Tres Irmaos

Bolo de Caco
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment