"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my Gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength as is not known among men."

-D&C 24:12

Monday, March 23, 2015

The cold never bothered me anyway.....

Hello from Braga!
This week was pretty awesome!
My new comp is Sister Gutierrez! She´s THE BEST. As an example,

Imagine 2 of me in a companionship. It´s the best. We have had so much fun (while still working hard!) this week!

Braga is awesome! But, as with every area, it comes with its own challenges. But i´m so excited to see what this transfer will bring! Braga is HUGE, and one of the oldest cities in Portugal! It´s really cool!. We can see two really old cathedrals from our apartment!

Funny story, we got locked out of our apartment on Saturday! We were trying to break in for 3 hours, then gave up and called a member, and he opened it for us... It was a really long day.

What else? Oh something bit my lip on friday, so it was HUGE for a few hours!

It was terrible...

But we have been really looking for investigators this week. I know there are people that are just waiting to hear the message!

Me and Sister G are working on really being consecrated and giving our all- EVERY SINGLE OUNCE OF US TO THE WORK! It´s gonna be really hard, but, hey, i´m already on a mission for 10 more months, so what do I have to lose?

Also, WE HAD A BAPTISM THIS WEEK! João Vermelho got baptized! He´s so elect and he really wants to take this step and he knows this is the true chuch! It was so amazing! Future leader!

I love all of you and thank you so much for your letters! I promise I read them and get really happy even if I can´t respond! But keep writing! I love you all!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment