"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my Gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength as is not known among men."

-D&C 24:12

Monday, December 8, 2014

I am in Coimbra

HELLO! I love love love email, but this week i´ve been travelling for my entire p-day! IT STINKS. And that only means that i have 20 minutes of email. i´m sad :( I have NO time to write, but they transferred me to Coimbra 1B!!!!!! So now i´m in SUCH  a beautiful city! I don´t have the really pretty part, though, but it´s still gorgeous. There´s a huge old prestigious university here. Did you know that this university is where JK Rowling got the inspiration to use the robes and costumes in Harry Potter? Yeah, it´s THAT kind of university. I love it! It also means it will be colder than the Algarve, so that´ll be great. YES! I wanna see pictures of the christmas tree and decorations! I miss you so much! But last week in Portimao we went christmas caroling and it was AWESOME! I loved loved loved it. What else? OH WE MARKED THE RUSSIAN FAMILY FOR BAPTISM! THEY´RE GOING TO BE BAPTIZED ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!!! I wish I could go, but i´ll be here, so... Also, I LOVED Sister Baird, my comp in portimao! We bought matching sweaters and we were always having a good time and it was awesome!
   What else? OH I´M TRAINING! I´m training someone in their second transfer, so i´m really excited! Her name is sister Donahoo!!! She´s really sweet and so nice, i can´t wait! And what else? AHHH I HAVE NO TIME TO WRITE! I love you so much! ciao ciao!!!! Beijos!





No comments:

Post a Comment