"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my Gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength as is not known among men."

-D&C 24:12

Monday, December 8, 2014

Ja passei a roupa a ferro

So, interesting story this week:
   One of our investigators lives with her parents, and her dad is 80. The whole family likes it when we come over to visit. The other day, We walked into their garage to see that it was like a museum because it had so much old stuff! Gil (investigator´s dad) gave us a tour and then gave me a REALLY old clothing iron. So I had to cart around an old iron (we´re talking like 5 pounds) for the rest of the day. But it was really cool!
   Yesterday we had a family home evening in our investigator´s house and it was really cool!
   Also, we had in interesting english class (i´m the teacher). One of the pupils is this portuguese man who decided to turn our e

nglish class into a let´s-trash-the-brazilian-accent class! It was pretty funny cause one of the elders is brazilian!
   This week we also had zone meeting! It was awesome! I was so pumped up for the rest of this transfer and the next one! I know the churhc is true!!!!
   Also, I got a package! It was awesome!
   Hmm... Ah! Next week is transfers! Will I stay in Lagos? Will I not? questions, questions....
   Ah! I´m running out of time! Well, until next week! Write me!
Sister Mancuso



No comments:

Post a Comment