"And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare my Gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength as is not known among men."

-D&C 24:12

Sunday, January 4, 2015

If only in my dreams.....

How was everyone´s Christmas??? Really, though, I wanna hear about it...
  I had an AMAZING ONE! Portugal has awesome Christmases. No one wants to talk to you on the street, but AWESOME CHRISTMASES. I ate Octopus and Cod fish and lots of turkey, and all the members of our ward in Coimbra gave us tiny presents and made us feel like we were home, so that was great! Coimbra is FREEZING. It´s like Florida´s really-cold-and-rare days. EVERYDAY. But it´s all good! My warmth comes from knowing that i´m where i´m supposed to be right now, even though sometimes it´s hard to remember. These few weeks in Coimbra have been hard only because we have no investigators and Coimbra is a total college town, so there´s no one on the streets. And the ones that are don´t really want to talk because it´s too cold.
  We attempted to go Christmas carolling a couple of times... Let´s just say that´s strictly an American thing. People don´t really do that here. Which is sad, but they have other cool Christmas traditions!
  I hope everyone has an amazing new year! As you make New Year´s resolutions, I invite you to make one of them coming closer to Christ. It is through Him that we can reach the highest level of happiness in this life. I know that Christmas already passed, but always remember that He is the Gift. Heavenly father loves us so much, and He is proof of that. I love you all! happy new year!
Love,
Sister Mancuso

No comments:

Post a Comment